Product Spesification :
|Thickness||120 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm|
|Weight||209 kg/m2, 247 kg/m2, 260 kg/m2, 297 kg/m2|
|Upper Surface||ready to install ceramics|
|Lower Surface||exposed concrete|
|Reinforcement||PC Wire ∅ 5 mm and ∅ 7 mm|
- using prestressed system that produces very small deflection caused opponents deflection of prestressing force itself.
- “Precompression Effect”, provides resistance to high temperatures than conventional concrete.
- HCS cavity in the center which makes lighter weight is 28% – 49% when compared to conventional floor, making the building structure and foundation dimensions become smaller.
- can reduce the dimension of beams and columns when compared to conventional systems resulting in a more spacious room.
- HCS can be directly mounted ceramics.
- exposed the lower surface so that it can be directly used as ceiling.
- installation does not require scaffolding so that the lower floor can be used as a working